WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 20 mei 2014

Thanks



Hallo allemaal.
Ik wil graag die paar dames bedanken die positief hebben gereageerd op mijn vorige digistamps!
Dat betekend veel voor me! Ik heb deze nieuwe digi's speciaal voor jullie getekend ;)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***************
Hi everybody.
I would like to thank the few ladies who have left  a positive comment on my previous digistamps!
That really means a lot to me! I made these new digi's especially for you ;)
greetings Sliekje and cats

19 opmerkingen:

Theresia zei

Oh wat kan jij dat toch goed. Weer een leuke digi's.
Groetjes, Trees

Rene zei

Adorable! Thank you for your continued work and talent. :-) I enjoy seeing what you come up with.

britishgirl zei

thank you

KT Fit Kitty zei

Hello, Angelique! Thank you for more sweet designs - you know I love them all! I hope you and your cats are all doing well. It is a lovely day when I see some new digi stamps from you! Sending joyful wishes your way!

Suze zei

Thanks Angelique. Love the heart balanced on the nose!

AprilsL8 zei

Thank you!

Shuckclod zei

Thank you for these extra special ones.

Teresa zei

Thank you! I appreciate you sharing all your digis!!! Have a wonderful day!

Dee zei

Super cute! Thank you!

Lee Mae zei

Thank you for both of these - adorable!

jj zei

thank you again! so cute!

sweetpea1030 zei

This puppy is so cute, Sliekje. And the "love" digi is just a black light poster in the making...thank you, Sliekje, sharing your art with us. So, right back at ya', girlfriend.
-pj

Heather "Hev" zei

ahh adorable - thank you :)

Anoniem zei

hope you are all better now.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
for the special digis and the beautiful love=love digis.
I always come here with excitement to see what you have created next and I just love your digis.
Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.
Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us :) Keep up the fabulous work.Wishing you a joyful day!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles
Snowbird

Silverbutterfly zei

Always love to see your adorable freebies. They are so sweet. Thanks a bunch.

Silverbutterfly

Wishing You Butterfly Mornings
And Wildflowers Afternoons....

Ardilla zei

Thanks a lot!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you Angelique! I hope you are having many good days and feeling better! Thank you for your sweet images! They are both wonderful! The little dog is so cute!
Have a great weekend! (((HUGS!)))

Creahannie zei

Hoi Angelique,

ff hier rond gekeken en oh wat kan jij tekenen en wat een leuke digi's.Ik heb wat meegenomen,dankjewel.
Gr Hannie

Poppet zei

So cute and loving the swirly style. Many thanks. :-) xx