WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



maandag 20 april 2015

Gardening


Hallo allemaal.
Het is weer de tijd om in de tuin aan de slag te gaan, als je er eentje hebt :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
Overhere it's time to get to work in the garden, that is if you have one of course :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

11 opmerkingen:

Shuckclod zei

She is sweet, thank you... I have lots.

jj zei

She is SO cute! Thank you so much!

Teresa zei

TOO cute!! Thank you!

britishgirl zei

Adorable thank you

Avril H zei

Many thanks :)

NanaConnie zei

Adorable. Thanks so much.

Sue zei

Delightful digi, thank you very much

Tazmadazz zei

Thank you the digis

Dorothy S zei

Thank you! I already have several of your images, and found a couple more - I like so many but never have time to use what I have! I am using the flower pot image from two years ago for a card requested by my granddaughter, for her friend.
Thank you again.

Lee Mae zei

So cute! Thank you!

Marion zei

sie ist so süüüüß, ich liebe deine digi's.
dankeschön