WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zondag 23 augustus 2015

Fairies



Hallo allemaal.
Weer even lekker aan het tekenen geweest voor jullie :)
Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*******
Hi everybody.
I've been drawing again for you all :)
Have fun with them!
greetings Sliekje and cats

13 opmerkingen:

britishgirl zei

REally Really Cute thank you so much

Channah zei

Wat zijn deze leuk. Weer eens iets anders

Avril H zei

Lovely - many thanks :)

Dagmar zei

Thank you they are so sweet

Sue zei

Delightful fairies, thank you so much

Shuckclod zei

These are so sweet, thank you and hugs to you and the kitties.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards zei

The cutest of fairies ever!

Teresa zei

Meant to add Thank you!

Josie Cox zei

Thank you they are so cute. Josie

Leeann zei

So cute! Love these!!! Thank you

Fanny DG zei

Merci Beaucoup Angelique! Très belles tes images!
Bises

jj zei

Thank you so much for the adorable little fairies!

vdkemma.blogspot.com/ammunella zei

So cute, thank you so much
gr Emma