WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



woensdag 24 augustus 2016

More fluffy cats



Hallo allemaal.
Ik heb lol in het tekenen van de fluffy katten dus hier zijn er weer twee voor jullie. Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***********
Hi everybody.
I have fun in drawing the fluffy cats so I got two new ones for you. Enjoy them!
greetings Sliekje and cats

12 opmerkingen:

Daisychain zei

Thank you so much for your drawings. The cat at the top is soo funny!!!

KT Fit Kitty zei

I love your kitty designs! These are so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us! I enjoy your designs very much, especially the kitties! I hope you are well, Angelique!

Suze zei

Thanks for these Angelique - they are great. Have to say that I love that top one - gave me the giggles!

Sue zei

Fantastic digis, love the first one, thank you so much

Christine zei

Thank you so much. I love your fluffy cats, they are adorable.

Christine zei

Thank you so much. I love your fluffy cats, they are adorable.

Unknown zei

Thank you so much for the cats. Hope you are doing well. We have pleasant weather here in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA and are looking forward to the snow.

Teresa zei

Thank you.

jej zei

Thank you so much for these new "fluffy cuties!" They are adorable! The top one reminds me so much of one of my cats who likes to squeeze into the tiniest boxes too! thanks again!

Cardsbymaaike zei

ow bedankt , ik ben ook gek op katten

Janis zei

I am brand-new to your blog and adorable images! I found you when someone lovingly used one of your kitty digis and linked over here to you. https://cjcrafty.blogspot.com/2016/10/cat-lovers-blog-hop-day-3.html

Thank you for sharing your sweet and wonderful art with us. I especially love the kitties!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you! These are so sweet! :)